Facilities and Maintenance Department
875 Summit Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55105
Room 374, LEC Building
The Facilities department’s mission is to support you by providing a physical environment that is well maintained, clean, comfortable, and conducive to learning, teaching, and working.
- Emergency policies and procedures Student Handbook
If you need assistance with room setups for meetings or special events, are having trouble with the temperature in your area, have spotted something broken on campus, or notice an area of the college in need of improvement or cleaning, please contact the Maintenance and Custodial team.
- Maintenance: 651-290-6453
The Information Desk is located at the main entrance of the college. This desk is staffed during the following hours: Mon-Fri: 7am-10pm and Saturday: 8am-8pm.
- Campus Maps
- Parking Permit Request Form PDF, 72 Kb - Students, staff, and faculty can apply for parking permits.
- Lost and found - Lost and found items can be left and retrieved with security personnel at the Information Desk.
- Locker Rental Form PDF, 82Kb - Students can rent lockers for a fee ($40 per year) at the Information Desk.
- Room reservations - Meeting rooms and classrooms can be reserved electronically. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Catering Requests- email@example.com
Hachey Commons Cafeteria
Grand Cafe/Taher, Inc.
Monday–Friday, 8 am–7 pm
- Menu - daily specials, grab and go at the Express Cuisine Cooler.
- Payment - Cash, check, Visa, Mastercard, gift cards accepted.
- Catering - Please order at least 72 hours in advance.